NEW Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet Flosser WP100W 6 Tips Cleaning Braces FAST!
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is
|MPN:||WP100W WP-100 WP100 Cleans Braces||Brand:||Waterpik|
|Electrical Compatibility (if applicable):||North American||Model:||WP-100 110V|
6 in stock
Buy with confidence!
This is for a brand new, factory sealed
WaterPik Ultra Dental Water Jet
Product Features for Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet:
- Water jet is clinically proven to be up to 93-percent more effective than flossing
- Advanced control delivers a water pressure of 10 to 90 PSI with 1200 pulses per minute
- Removes debris and bacteria lodged deep between teeth and below the gum-line
- Significant oral health benefit for people who wear braces, have diabetes, and gum disease
- 6 tips included: 2 Classic Jet Tip, Plaque Seeker Tip, Orthodontic Tip, Pik Pocket Tip and Toothbrush Tip.
- Made for USA voltage
The Waterpik WP-100 Ultra Dental Water Jet is clinically proven to be more effective than floss for healthier gums. Most dental professionals recommend brushing and flossing to keep your teeth and gums their healthiest. Unfortunately, nearly 80-percent of Americans don’t floss on a regular basis, and most people find flossing to be a painful or unpleasant chore. Finally, there is an effective alternative to flossing that feels great and is simple to complete.The Waterpik Ultra goes way beyond flossing to keep your gums their healthiest. Waterpik has designed the WP-100 to deliver a water pressure of 10 to 90 PSI with 1200 pulses per minute. This system delivers a clinically proven combination of water pressure and pulsation to remove debris and bacteria lodged deep between teeth and below the gum-line — three times deeper than brushing alone. In addition, it massages and stimulates the gums to improve circulation and help promote strong and healthy gums. The Waterpik Ultra is so effective that it is clinically proven to be up to 93-percent more effective than flossing at reducing gum bleeding — a key indicator of impending gum disease.
In fact, there are over 50 published clinical studies that show the Waterpik Dental Water Jet provides significant oral health benefits, for people who wear braces, have diabetes, and have mild to moderate gum disease. That’s why Waterpik is the most recommended brand by Dental Professionals. In addition to healthier gums, there is nothing better than the clean, refreshing feeling you’ll get after using the Waterpik Ultra. While floss can often leave your gums bleeding, swollen and generally beaten up, the WP-100 makes your mouth feel great.
Other Waterpik Ultra Features:
- Six tips (included)
- Two standard jet tips — Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline
- One orthodontic tip — Cleans hard to reach areas around braces and other dental work
- One Pik Pocket tip — Gently delivers therapeutic rinses into gum pockets
- One toothbrush tip — You can brush and water jet at the same time
- Contemporary compact design — 20-percent smaller than previous models
- Advanced ergonomic handle design — optimized maneuverability
- Advanced pressure control with 10 pressure settings
- Quiet operation
- Covered reservoir with extra tip storage in the lid
Please note Waterpik is not supported in Australia or New Zealand.